Friday 29 April 2011

In Luleå enjoying home and preparing for exciting times to come…


I have been in Luleå the last few days spending time with mum and dad as well as just enjoying the warm weather, climbing some rock, and of course – getting ready for Alaska. Its getting closer now and today its only one week left before I fly over, and I part from Geneva so there is not much time left at all. Exciting times…

Im going to AK together with good friend Magnus Karstengren and we are planning to spend one month on and around Denali. The objectives… Well they are there, but I prefer to talk when I get back home. For now the big objective is to hang out, not freeze to much, enjoy the mountains and ski and climb a little bit…

Here are some photos from the last few days… 

Luleå main street

Johanna enjoying the sun

Myself bouldering

...

...

Dödlarsberget, Norrbottens trad mountain

My friends Carolina Österlund and Anders Nyström in action

Anders Nyström following on the classic Pan

Myself on The Worm

I have only seen snakes a few times in my life, this day I saw 4. 3 of them within 3 minutes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment